Project Description

Pelvic Pain : Dr. Mehta : Central Texas Living

Dr. Pankaj Mehta of Pain Specialists of America in Killeen talks about Pelvic Pain, which is on an alarming rise. After seeing a urologist, gynecologist or surgeon, if you’ve come to a roadblock where you have to rely on medications, that’s the time to consult a pain specialist. Treatments may include simple Nerve Blocks or local Anesthetic Injections. Once the source of the pain is diagnosed, minimally invasive options include stimulating electrodes, with good results.